Victor W. Newmark – Associate
Email Attorney | Phone 770.426.4619
Marietta lawyer assists Georgians with bankruptcy and real estate issues
Victor W. Newmark has been with Wiles & Wiles, LLP since February 1990. He started as a Paralegal and graduated from law school in 2003. Vic was born in Atlanta, Georgia.
After graduating from Woodward Academy in College Park, Mr. Newmark earned his B.A. in 1987 from Georgia State University and then was a Graduate with Honors in 1988 from The National Center for Paralegal Training in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2003 he graduated from John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, Georgia with a J.D. with Honors, and he was the recipient of the Wig and Gavel Award, and the American Bankruptcy Institute Certificate of Excellence. Mr. Newmark was also awarded the Aspen Book Awards in Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure and Property.
Vic was admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 2004. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia (Real Property and Bankruptcy Law Sections), and The International Council of Shopping Centers. Mr. Newmark represents Commercial Landlords and specializes in Real Estate Law, Landlord and Tenant Law, and Bankruptcy.
Mr. Newmark’s wife has taught high school Spanish for many years in the Cobb County School system, and their son will be a Freshman at Georgia Southern this fall. They reside in Acworth, Georgia.
- Landlord-tenant law
- Real estate law
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- J.D., John Marshall Law School, 2003
- B.A., Georgia State University, 1987
- Aspen Book Award in Property
- Aspen Book Award in Constitutional Law
- Aspen Book Award in Civil Procedure
- American Bankruptcy Institute Certificate of Excellence
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Section
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers